Easy and Quick Salsa (Paleo, Whole30, Keto, Vegan)
This quick salsa is made in a blender and brings a fresh taste to your next paleo, Whole30, keto or vegan meal!
- 10 tomatoes, quartered
- 5 tomatillos, outside leaves removed and quartered
- 1 white or yellow onion, quartered and skin removed
- 2 jalapeño pepper (optional - de-stem and de-seed for a milder salsa)
- 1 habanero pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro
Quarter the tomatoes, tomatillos, and onion and place them in the blender.
Add the jalapeño and habanero peppers, salt, cumin, juice of lime, and 3/4 the bunch of cilantro. Blend on high for one minute.
Garnish the salsa with some cilantro. Enjoy!